Getting You Started and Staying on Track
Whether you're living with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC), Janssen CarePath can help you with accessing your Zytiga® prescription and cost questions.
A Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator can help identify cost support options that may help with managing your out-of-pocket costs for ZYTIGA®-whether you have commercial insurance. government insurance such as Medicare, or are uninsured.
If You Have Commercial Insurance
- If you are eligible for the ZytigaOne® Instant Savings Program, you'll pay no more than $10 per month for your ZYTIGA® prescription after activating your card.
- This is subject to a $12,000 annual maximum program benefit, 12 months after activation or 12 monthly refills (one-year supply) whichever comes first.
- Get more information or call ZytigaOne® Support (1-855-ZYTIGA-1 [998-4421]) for more information or to answer any questions you may have about this program.
If You Have Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, VA or Commercial Insurance for ZYTIGA®
- ZytigaOne® Support can direct you to alternate sources of funding that may be available through independent foundations. Call ZytigaOne® Support for more information, including help with understanding which foundations may be able to provide additional support.
Foundation support may be available for ZYTIGA® from:
If You Are Uninsured
The Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (JJPAF), is committed to providing access to medicines for uninsured patients who lack the financial resources to pay for certain donated medicines. If you need ZYTIGA® and are uninsured and unable to pay for your medicine, please call JJPAF at 1-800-652-6227 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM ET) or visit the foundation website at www.JJPAF.org to see if you might qualify for assistance.
For a comprehensive list of cost support options, please visit
Personalized Services Available to You From Janssen CarePath
Did you know that real people and personalized support are available to you through ZytigaOne® Support and your ZytigaOne® Support Care Coordinator?
You or your doctor can choose to use ZytigaOne® Support as a convenient resource for services and information. ZytigaOne® Support may investigate your insurance benefits to understand your coverage for ZYTIGA® by request from your prescriber, or you may call ZytigaOne® Support to start this process yourself. If your prescriber requested this for you, a ZytigaOne® Support Care Coordinator will be contacting you shortly to explain your benefits.
Your personally assigned ZytigaOne® Support Care Coordinator can:
- Assess your insurance coverage and call you to explain your insurance benefits and potential medication out-of-pocket expenses.
- Help identify cost support options, such as a patient assistance program and the ZytigaOne® Instant Savings Program for eligible patients.
- Upon request, provide follow-up status calls regarding cost support.
- Coordinate with a specialty pharmacy to arrange for efficient handling and shipment of your ZYTIGA®.
- Provide educational materials and information related to ZYTIGA®.
- Provide additional support, such as a weekly cost support status call, monthly prescription reminders, and educational materials delivered to your email or front door.
Get the ZytigaOne® Support Brochure.
Print a copy so you'll have information about ZytigaOne® Support at your fingertips.
If you choose to receive this service, a ZytigaOne® Support Care Coordinator may call you on a regular basis to check on the status of your cost support options or to let you know when new funding becomes available. Take advantage of the continued support you can receive from your ZytigaOne® Support Care Coordinator.
Talk to a ZytigaOne® Support Care Coordinator
Monday - Friday, 8:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET