Creating a Schedule That Works Best for You
It's very important to take ZYTIGA® (abiraterone acetate) plus prednisone exactly as your oncologist or urologist tells you in order to allow your medication the best chance to work.
Set a Schedule
Make taking your ZYTIGA® plus prednisone a part of your daily routine by setting a medication schedule that works for you.
Remember to take ZYTIGA® on an empty stomach. Do not take ZYTIGA® with food. No food should be eaten 2 hours before and 1 hour after taking ZYTIGA®. Take your dose of prednisone as directed by your doctor.
Medication Tracker for ZYTIGA®
This printable, monthly calendar  is designed so you can create a medication schedule that works best for you.
Tips for Staying on Your Treatment Schedule
- Print and fill out the Medication Tracker for ZYTIGA® , and keep it where you'll see it.
- Keep your medications in sight as a reminder to take them.
- Use a watch alarm or timer as a reminder to take your medications.
- Sign up to receive refill reminders through ZytigaOne™ Support .
- Talk to your doctor about developing a medication schedule that's right for you.
Get Your FREE Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager App
Get medication reminders and a dose of encouragement in the palm of your hand with a mobile application from Janssen Research & Development, LLC: The Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager. You can even help raise money for charity just by taking your medication every day! The only app that gives you these great features:
- Set up reminders, track progress and get reports that you can share with your doctor
- Care4Family™—Support your family members and loved ones by monitoring their medications and encouraging them to stay on schedule
- Care4Charity™—Select a charity that will receive a donation from the sponsors for each day that you indicate that you have taken all of your medications