Affordability Options Available to You
Paying for your treatment doesn’t have to be complicated. ZytigaOne™ Support can speak to you about several options for helping you manage your out-of-pocket costs for ZYTIGA®, whether you have commercial insurance, have government insurance, such as Medicare, or are uninsured. Find the option below that best applies to you.
If You Have Commercial Insurance
- If you are eligible for the ZytigaOne™ Instant Savings Program, you'll pay no more than $10 per month for your ZYTIGA® prescription after activating your card .
- This is subject to a $12,000 annual maximum program benefit, 12 months after activation or 12 monthly refills (one-year supply), whichever comes first. Get more information  on eligibility and restrictions for instant savings.
- Get more information here  or call your ZytigaOne™ Support for more information or to answer any questions you may have about this program.
If You Have Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or Commercial Insurance for ZYTIGA®
- ZytigaOne™ Support can direct you to alternate sources of funding through independent foundations. Call ZytigaOne™ Support for more information, including help with understanding which foundations may be able to provide additional support.
Foundation support may be available for ZYTIGA® from:
- CancerCare® • 1-800-813-4673 • cancercare.org 
- Patient Access Network Foundation • 1-866-316-7263 • panfoundation.org 
- Patient Advocate Foundation • 1-800-532-5274 • patientadvocate.org 
If You Are Uninsured
The Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (JJPAF), is committed to providing access to medicines for uninsured patients who lack the financial resources to pay for certain donated medicines. If you need ZYTIGA® and are uninsured and unable to pay for your medicine, please call JJPAF at 1-800-652-6227 or visit the foundation website at www.JJPAF.org  to see if you might qualify for assistance.
Call 1-800-652-6227, Monday–Friday, 9:00 AM–5:00 PM ET.
For more information, visit www.JJPAF.org 
For a comprehensive list of cost support options, please visit JanssenPrescriptionAssistance.com .
If you choose to receive this service, a ZytigaOne™ Support Care Coordinator may call you on a regular basis to check on the status of your cost support options or to let you know when new funding becomes available. Take advantage of the continued support you can receive from your ZytigaOne™ Support Care Coordinator.
Talk to a ZytigaOne™ Support Care Coordinator
Monday–Friday, 8:00 AM–8:00 PM ET