One-to-One Help Is Here
If you’re living with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC), your treatment journey to this point may have been a difficult one. Whether you're a patient or are caring for someone with mCRPC, you may be wondering where to go from here.
Personalized Services Available to You from ZytigaOne™ Support
Did you know that real people and personalized support are available to you through ZytigaOne™ Support and your ZytigaOne™ Support Care Coordinator?
You or your doctor can choose to use ZytigaOne™ Support as a convenient resource for services and information. ZytigaOne™ Support may investigate your insurance benefits to understand your coverage for ZYTIGA® by request from your prescriber, or you may call ZytigaOne™ Support to start this process yourself. If your prescriber requested this for you, a ZytigaOne™ Support Care Coordinator will be contacting you shortly to explain your benefits.
Your personally assigned ZytigaOne™ Support Care Coordinator can:
- Assess your insurance coverage and call you to explain your insurance benefits and potential medication out-of-pocket expenses.
- Help identify cost support options, such as a patient assistance program and the ZytigaOne™ Instant Savings Program for eligible patients.
- Upon request, provide follow-up status calls regarding cost support.
- Coordinate with a specialty pharmacy to arrange for efficient handling and shipment of your ZYTIGA®.
- Provide educational materials and information related to ZYTIGA®.
- Provide additional support, such as a weekly cost support status call, monthly prescription reminders, and educational materials delivered to your email or front door.
Options to Afford ZYTIGA®
ZytigaOne™ Support can help you identify and understand your affordability options  that may help with your out-of-pocket medication costs.
Free Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager
Get medication reminders and a dose of encouragement in the palm of your hand with a mobile application from Janssen Research & Development, LLC: The Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager. It uses two-way messaging so your progress reports can be shared with your healthcare provider or caretaker. You can even help raise money for charity just by taking your medication every day! Download the FREE app today from iTunes  or Google Play  or visit mhm.care4today.com  on your mobile device.
Get the ZytigaOne™ Support Brochure
Print a copy so you’ll have information about ZytigaOne™ Support at your fingertips.