The Way Forward
If you're a caregiver or have a loved one with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (prostate cancer that is resistant to medical or surgical treatments that lower testosterone and has spread to other parts of the body) you know how difficult this disease has been for him. You've helped your loved one through the ups and downs and have encouraged him to keep fighting. Now you may be wondering what the next step is.
ZYTIGA® Offers Another Option for Treatment
ZYTIGA® works by interrupting the androgen-making process at an important step, thereby reducing the amount of androgen being made.
Encourage Your Loved One to Talk to His Doctor About ZYTIGA®
Your loved one may be reluctant to explore another therapy. His previous therapies may have been challenging. He needs to know about a new treatment's effectiveness, possible side effects, and expense. But you can help.
- Talk with him about the benefits of ZYTIGA®.
- Encourage your loved one to schedule an appointment with his doctor specifically to ask if ZYTIGA® is right for him. Prepare for his doctor visit with our Doctor Discussion Guide.
- Provide your loved one with information about ZYTIGA®, by showing him the information from this website and getting our free Prostate Cancer Information Kit.
When Your Loved One Is Being Treated with ZYTIGA®
Get the ZytigaOne™ Support Brochure
The brochure presents the many resources available to you and your loved one from ZytigaOne™ Support.Print Brochure
You've been with your loved one every step of the way on this journey. You can help with this step in his treatment, as well.
- Help him stay on his treatment schedule for ZYTIGA® plus prednisone.
- Learn how he can get treatment support and help for reducing out-of-pocket expenses through ZytigaOne™ Support.
- Watch our step-by-step video, How To Take ZYTIGA®.